I Can Learn! Presents: Q is for Queen!
1. Construction Paper
3. Templates (included in package)
Cut paper templates. Trace templates onto construction paper and cut out each template. Make sure you cut out the circle for the nose, the circles and diamonds for the jewels, the half circle for the face, & the crown.
1. Paste crown at the top of the face.
2. Paste eyes, nose and lips in proper positions.
3. Paste ears on side of face.
4. Paste jewels on crowns.
5. Paste hair behind crown and face.
6. Allow to dry.
7. Place on art wall or file in art folder.
Available at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Q-Is-For-Queen-by-I-Can-Learn